Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall 2010
I have been pretty occupied this summer and into the early fall so I am a little behind. So my beloved Utes have been invited into the Pac-12! How do I feel about that?? Well, excited but a lil wary. Next years schedule is going to be brutal and there is rumor of only 5 homes games and 7 away! Not a fan of that idea! Tickets are too expensive to see even fewer games. If we have to cancel a road game or reschedule to a home game, so be it. BYU either needs to bend and play us at home next year or we need to drop them from the schedule for a year. We can't drop Pitt, maybe Boise State but if the play in a BCS game we want a shot at them. I can't see another way but Chris Hill stopped returning my emails, so he must have a plan. I can't wait to travel to all the Pac-12 stadiums and hope to make it to all in the next few years. Anyway, the Pitt game was awesome and I was on the Jumbotron a few times, no big deal. Tomorrow is UNLV and we expect a good game. I can't believe all the memories that I have that revolve around football. I was there for Lavell's last game, I was there during the 1st BCS run, I was there the 2nd BCS run, I was there when it rained for hours during the UNLV game, I was there when we tore the goal post out and carried them through the stadium, alot of our family memories revolve around that stadium. Almost all our family has been apart of it. Lee, Kolby, Kindra, Ali, Mom, and Dad have all been to games rooting for one side or the other. It's crazy how something simple like football has become such a part of my life. The boys grew up on saturdays in that stadium. They have traveled and they have tailgated like pros. Fall was made for for football and if you need to find me on any given saturday I am in one of two places, in my seat at the stadium or at The Tomahawk cheering my boys on! Until next time, GO UTES!

No comments: