Monday, May 31, 2010

HELLO KITTY!

Here is the newest member of our family, Colonel Bootz! A few months ago I told the boys when I lose 15 pounds we will get a kitty. I never thought it would come anytime soon, I have struggled with being heavy my entire life and I thought ehh it will take awhile. 15 pounds came off in three weeks and I said ohhh let's wait until 30 pounds. Well thanks to God that came off in the next few weeks. Knowing that momentum was on my side I said 45 pounds, sure enough that has came and went. I am 47 pounds lighter today and not planning to slow down anytime soon. Thanks to God for the motivation and all my family for the support. Oh by the way I typed this whole blog with Col. Bootz sleeping on my shoulder like the pictures below and I entered all posts today with him sleeping either on my lap or on shoulder.









1 comment:

Alison Day said...

I would think that's a nice kitty, if I liked cats ;)

Congrats on 47! You should take more pics so we can see skinny Adam!