Saturday, April 3, 2010


Jeeper Egg Hunt 2010

Happy Easter and welcome to the first ever Happy Valley Jeep Club's Jeeper Egg Hunt. I was in my thinking spot reflecting on how much fun we used to have when we did egg hunts. Now the standard backyard egg hunt offers no challenge to us older folks, so I let my imagination run wild. What if I combined my love for jeeping and the love of easter egg hunts. Whamo! The jeeper egg hunt was born. We left before the rest of the pack and hid giant easter eggs along a trail on the west side of the lake. When they arrived we explained the rules and showed them the coveted Jeeper Egg Basket. They were practically drooling
over the the thought of claiming that prize. In a flash they were off, they had to collect 10 eggs and meet at the finish line. There they would trade each egg for a playing card. The team with the best poker hand won the prize. Take a look at our days events;

The Prize, the Jeeper Egg Basket.

Here come the contestants!

Mikey spots some eggs!

Lee is overcome with joy, I think?

Look! Even Gert has one!

Team Medina shows off their beautiful yellow egg.
Congrats to the winners of the Inaugural Jeeper Egg Hunt!









No comments: