Saturday, March 13, 2010


WHY I AM GLAD TO NOT HAVE GIRLS!

Picture this. It is 10:00 am and we step on to the dock at Cabo San Lucas. Senor Frog's, a popular drinking establishment is rockin hard already. We see these college kids partying it up good. The girl in the middle is the focus of our story today (polka dot swimsuit). We board the whale watching boat at 11:00 and head out. The tour was 3 hours and as we came off we see this girls still going at it hard. Dancing and grooving like no tomorrow. At his point, her friends are gone and she is getting sun burnt. We shop for about an hour and head back. She is really red by now and is getting funky with the waiters. I guess it's dancing but but but...well never mind. Any way, we are in the hot tub later and are joined by another couple. They said this girl was still at it when they boarded at 4:30! That's at least 6 hours of Spring Break Partying in the sun. I hope this wasn't part of her student loan money. Anyway I am glad I don't have to worry about someone seeing my daughter sloshed in Mexico, just waiting to be a missing person! I just have to convince my boys that this isn't the kind of girl you bring home. Party on Wayne, party on Garth.




No comments: